Memories. Messes. Lazy afternoons. Your dream of homeownership begins under our roof, and ends when you have a roof to call your own. We build TRU prefabricated homes inside completely enclosed facilities where weather delays don’t hold us up or compromise our materials. And you can rest easy knowing every home is built with precision then tested and internally inspected to meet strict regulations—all before you ever set foot inside.
How We Do It
We have over 60 years of experience providing homes for people and families all across America. We buy quality building materials in bulk that are measured to exact specifications, which saves us money and time—savings we’re able to pass along to you. Living life fewer worries—the money kind included—is what owning your own home is all about.
What’s Inside a TRU
- A solid steel I-beam foundation means you’re standing on tough ground, no matter where you are inside your home.
- What’s a nylon-reinforced vapor barrier even mean? It’s a tough lining that helps you with energy efficiency (lower heating and cooling bills) and acts as a barrier to protect your home from moisture, allergens and pests.
- A thick blanket of insulation is installed all around your home to help maximize comfort and energy efficiency.
- The engineered floor system creates a sturdy, solid base for your brand new flooring to rest upon.
- Interlocking floor decking keeps your floor flat and structurally sound.
- You’ll find water-resilient, no-wax flooring throughout your home for easy, fast cleanup.
- Your plumbing system is installed inside your insulation blanket to help your pipes maintain consistent water temperatures and withstand extreme heat or cold.
- Your exterior walls are built to last with traditional side studs framed on 16” centers and packed full of thick insulation to help maximize energy efficiency.